Total Pageviews

Monday 17 December 2018

Celebrate some special moments Layout!

Hello everyone!
Happy Monday!

Vinita this side with my new pretty layout this time showcasing new critter sheets release and scripted sentiment!



This specific layout is all about believing in traditions and all Indian festivals, their significance!
The images are the celebrating Raksha Bandhan Festival! The significance of Raksha Bandhan is huge in our country! It is celebrated no lesser than any other festival, as it is dedicated to the love of a sister and her brother. It holds immense importance in our lives and in Hinduism! On this day sister ties Rakhi around her brother's wrist while the brother undertakes an oath to protect his sister until death and I totally believe in this tradition. He vows to stand by her sister through thick and thin. Sisters tying the sacred thread around the wrists of brothers is a symbol of attachment, meant to strengthen their bond of love,  so I wanted to capture those precious and special moments and gifted this LO to my daughter.
These cute photos of my children have long been waiting for their time!




I wanted to create a delicate, multi-layered and voluminous page with a lot of love and tenderness!
I fussy cut out the images from the critter sheets, some die cuts and a scripted chiplet word celebrate, later I chose the white one.
I chose a watercolored dotted PP for this LO. and added a torn strip of the corrugated sheet in dark brown with some watercolored look sentiments.
There is a lot of stamping work using some leaves, heat embossed some chippies in gold glitter and embellished it with some beautiful flowers along with a pretty floral lace.




Now some close ups:










1 comment:

  1. This is very interesting, You are a very skilled blogger. I have joined your feed and look forward to seeking more of
    your excellent post. Also, I have shared your website in my social
    networks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your visit to our blog...do visit us again.