Total Pageviews

Friday 14 December 2018

Altered Gift Box with DCAM Chiplets!

Hey guys!

Spardha here today from The Lazy Owl Designs with an AWESOME project!
If you're a crafter, you have re-used and altered various cards, tags and boxes - just like me. I ended up making this gorgeous gift box from an old mobile phone packaging.



Using chalk paint to cover the entire base of the box, make sure you do two coats for a perfect finish. Added patterened paper to matt the photo and then I began the FUN part.



I love layering different embellishments and trying out various combinations to create a perfect mix of soft and contrast. I layered twine bows with lots of floral embellishments and the colours worked so well with the raw chiplet that I didn't have to paint it.



I added a finishing touch with a pearl border around the lid of the box.
We hope this inspires you to up-cycle one of your old boxes. Don't forget to share your projects with us :)

Products Used (DCAM Store)



--- Happy Crafting! --- 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your visit to our blog...do visit us again.