Total Pageviews

Thursday 27 December 2018

Bold sentiments with stitched patterns!

Hello everyone!
Happy Thursday!

Hoping you all enjoyed Christmas with your friends and family!

Now time to create something different for celebrating New Year and I made a love card too. I did the stitching first time on my cards and very much happy with pretty results and the bold chiplet sentiment has truly enhanced the beauty of these projects!!!


Card #1
Celebrate




I created holes to stitch my white panel using a die. It's a double shade thread, created a random stitched pattern and left the centre part to adhered lotus which is a critter sheet and I fussy cut them. Added the bold Celebrate chiplet sentiment. 




Card #2
Love

Again I created the holes on a white panel for stitching. Then I roughly drew a heart shape lightly with my pencil. And using the double shade pink thread and created a stitched cute heart.




Now adhered this white panel on my card base. Added the Love Chiplet with a tiny heart in pink.
Isn't it soooooo cute!!!

Hoping I inspired you!
Have a Happy, Healthy and Prosperous New Year 2019!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your visit to our blog...do visit us again.