Total Pageviews

Sunday 2 December 2018

With Love from DCAM

Hey guys!

Spardha here today from The Lazy Owl Designs :)
I'm here today, to inspire you with a super fun and quirky card using DCAM Critter sheets!



As you know, there is a wide variety of designs and sentiments to choose from. You can simply fussy cut them all at once and use them in different combinations for a quick card. I complete most of my fussy cutting while watching a show *wink*



Using a black base for the card, I found a gorgeous patterned paper for adding some pop of colour to the matt. Layering fussy cut Watercolour Florals with a sentiment from Sentimental Banneriffic using double sided tape to add dimension.



I added a finishing touch using sequins to complete the final look of the card.



Supplies Used (DCAM)



--- Happy Crafting! ---

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your visit to our blog...do visit us again.