Total Pageviews

Thursday 6 December 2018

Warm Wishes with Peonies!

Hello to all!
Vinita this side!

It's December already! And time to prepare some New year, Christmas or celebrations card to gift someone!

Here is the card I made using Ready to color Peonies 2 critter sheet!




I colored the Peonies with my Chameleon  Color Tones.





Later, I added the yellow-orange Peonies to set my design. 
After coloring, fussy cut them, added some white dots using white gel pen and black detail pen dots too.




Then adhered my peonies on a white card base panel, where I added black stripes with a vellum panel in between. Added the bold Wishes chiplet sentiment along with warm wishes from our home.





 Finished the card by adding clear rhinestones and glass slippers sequins.
Hope you inspired to color yours!

Happy Crafting!


DCAM Supply List

http://diecutsandmore.com/product/ready-to-color-peonies/


http://diecutsandmore.com/product/wishes-word-chiplets/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your visit to our blog...do visit us again.