Total Pageviews

Wednesday 15 August 2018

Polaroid Shaker Card with DCAM Dies

Hey guys!

It's Spardha from The Lazy Owl Designs taking over the DCAM blog space to share with you a super fun project I created using some amazing drool-worthy DCAM products!

First, wishing you all a very Happy Independence Day! Now in the spirit of celebration, we move to our project for the day.

Supplies Used: Cardstock - white, wine, purple; Vintage watercolor critter sheets; Dies - Polaroid Frames, Silhouette Foliage;
Embellishments - Crystal Ice Cubes, Sequins, pearls, mulberry flowers, paper flowers;

Today we have on the menu, a Polaroid frame shaker card. It's super easy, loads of fun and so versatile. And in order to share all the techniques I used with you, I have created a video tutorial.


Honest confession, I sat with all the DCAM critter sheets for over an hour thinking "wow these are beautiful" and a funny thought came into my head "Hey! Maybe I can frame them!"


Well, I did! And that's how I came up with this gorgeous card idea.
I have listed all the DCAM supplies used during the process and you do get to see a bit of "experimenting" on the card.
I doubles the foam for the back of the frame because I wanted to add thicker sprinkles (crystal ice cubes).

But seriously guys, there are a zillion ways to use the oh-so-beautiful critter sheets and the polaroid frame dies. So go ahead, get creative and share with us :)

Have a great creative week! 

3 comments:

Thanks for your visit to our blog...do visit us again.