Total Pageviews

Thursday 9 May 2019

Folder Cards using Envelope Die

Hey guys!

Spardha here from The Lazy Owl Designs taking over the DCAM blog today to share some card-making inspiration. I hope you guys enjoyed our tutorial for gift boxes using DCAM Envelope Die.



Here is another way of using the Split Long Envelope Die and create beautiful square cards.
Use your die-cutting machine to cut two rectangles using the dies and remove their side-flaps. Cut the rectangle in half.



I sketched out a quick stencil for you guys to follow, in case of confusion.

Now all you have to do is layer the two cards and paste them together. And you are ready to decorate!
I used the wood-grain embossing die with some brown ink to create a letterpress-impression. And of course, ended up using a LOT of my go-to critter sheets!



I cannot stress on this enough, there are SO many ways you can use these envelope dies and I am still playing around with them!



Hope you guys had fun following this post and share your own projects with us soon :)

Products used (DCAM Store):



1 comment:

  1. This is my first time pay a quick visit at here and i am in fact impressed to read everthing at single place.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your visit to our blog...do visit us again.