Total Pageviews

Friday 26 April 2019

Have a mice day!

Hello DCAM fans!
Happy Friday!

It's too hot in Delhi, so I am presenting a sweet creation in shades of soothing blue to chill the day!



I created a very sweet card using a cute mice image playing with a balloon. I fussy cut the image and applied matching distress ink at the edges. For the focus on the image, I randomly applied some DO inks on my sheet and swiped away my die cut scallop rectangle panel along with a frame.
Added so many layers of cardstocks and PP. And the cloud print PP fit so well with this cute mice image I die cut a tag with circles print!



Finished it with some enamel shapes and a sentiment label. And added some bold die cut letters Enjoy in black!


Wishing you a very nice(mice) day!
Will come back soon!

Happy crafting!
Vinita Jain

DCAM Supply List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your visit to our blog...do visit us again.