Total Pageviews

Wednesday 10 October 2018

Diwali Gift Tags with DCAM Critter Sheets

Hey guys!

Spardha here from The Lazy Owl Designs today with some Diwali inspiration for you.
Is it that time already? YES!



I'm sure you do too, but I simply LOVE this time of the year when the festivities begin starting with the beautiful weather, all these decorative lights and food. Oh, and let's not forget the gifts.



Which brings me to today's post where I've made these gorgeous gift tags for all your present needs {okay, this was not the best of my puns} using DCAM Critter Sheets.
Do you realise how easy these sheets make your life?



I used some glitter foam as a background mat and to add a bit of dimension to the cards, cutting out some of these adorable graphics from the sheet and layering them on with pearls, sequins and bows.
The best part?
You can make a bunch of these with just one sheet. And of course, these are so cute.



Hope you guys have started cleaning up and decorating your homes.
Happy Festive Season!

Supplies Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your visit to our blog...do visit us again.