Total Pageviews

Friday 24 August 2018

Coin box with slider card in baby boy and girl theme with DCAM

Hello crafty friends!
Today I am here again with another baby theme project..( I just love this DCAM bundle of joy critter sheets..hehe). I have made coin gift box with slider card on top...in baby boy n girl theme.
Intially I made slider box only...but then later I thought to include slider card on top..as was planning to make one from long time..🙂 . Complete size of my box is 4"x 4"..and to make slider card on that , had to work on it.
Here are the picture details..






                           






Supplies used:







# DCAM foam

# Distress oxides,
Metallic paper pink , blue and cream texture cardstock from my stash.
Pearls from my stash

Thank you for stopping by
Love and hugs
Daksha










2 comments:

  1. These are just Gorgeous!!! Loved the idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. superb daksha....loved it me too try to make it...thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your visit to our blog...do visit us again.