Total Pageviews

Monday 27 August 2018

Simple pop-up card using DCAM Dies

Hey guys!

Spardha here today from The Lazy Owl Designs with an easy-peasy tutorial using these super simple pop-up card dies from DCAM.

Supplies Used: Cardstock - white; Vintage Watercolor critter sheets; Tools - MS label punch;  
Embossing folder - Wood grain; Stamp -Cardmaking Connoisseurs Birthday;  Embellishments - Sequins, white string;

There are two ways of using these dies. One simple way of making beautiful pop up cards is you die cut the "pop" before folding the card. The other way, which I personally found easier, is to fold the card and align the die to the fold. Watch the video for more details.


And I can't tell you how easy it is to decorate the cards with these beautiful critter sheets. I've used Vintage Watercolour for this card.


 Also, these sheets have a texture to them so they really don't look like prints.


I hope I've inspired you to create some of your own fun pop-up cards.

--- Happy Crafting! ---

1 comment:

  1. I love the pop up element inside, so beautiful Spardha!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your visit to our blog...do visit us again.