Total Pageviews

Saturday 4 May 2019

Gift envelopes for the little ones!

Hello to all!
Good day!

I am very busy these days as some constructions work started at my house.  And while a bit of free time appeared I had to manage everything planned and conceived.
The children's topic caught me a little and it turned out to set of two envelopes for a baby boy and a baby girl! 
 In love with cute Beary images so decided to make a set of two envelopes!



For a boy

Firstly die cut an envelope in baby blue. 


Die cut a white panel, using 3 D hexagon stencil created this beautiful design using DI as shown in the picture.


Have you seen the magic of Tinsel Dust glitter? I applied some texture paste through my stencil and before drying quickly applied this dust. It looks so fabulous with all silver shimmer and textured flakes, love the result:)



Then decorated this panel with a cute beary image with some toys, border & scalloped circle dies in silver, a pretty flower and bold baby chiplet in black!


For a girl 




I used arrow stencil for this.  And applied the same technique, I used for Boy panel envelope.



Hugs and Smiles!

Happy weekend!
Vinita 

DCAM Supply List







1 comment:

  1. Hi there friends, its impressive post about tutoringand completely defined, keep it up
    all the time.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your visit to our blog...do visit us again.