Total Pageviews

Wednesday 17 April 2019

Football Buddy

Hello DCAM friends!
Happy Wednesday!

Hoping you all are enjoying your day!

I just love this cute little football buddy when I received this critter sheet in my DT Kit and such fun putting this card together.
Check out the concentration on his little face, so cute!



I've always found boys cards such a tough challenge but these images are just stinkin' cute and made my work easy. And boys cards forced me out of my color comfort zone, it's rare that I use cherry red now, isn't it!


Firstly, I created my own background for this cute guy using Hexagon stencil in bright colors to match my playing fun scene.



Then I hand cut all those images from the critter sheet. Created a fun playground, added some movement to the football and placed my images with some shadow touch on an Inverted stitched scalloped white panel along with stitched circle scalloped frame.


Stamped the cool sentiment in jet black ink, fussy cut it. Die cut a fence and created this whole fun scene with bold hooray chiplet sentiment and some buttons with coloured twine!

Happy crafting!
Vinita Jain

DCAM Supply List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your visit to our blog...do visit us again.