Total Pageviews

Wednesday 5 September 2018

Floral framed Birthday Wishes!

Hello dear friends!
Vinita here!

We are welcoming wonderful September. Are you ready for the change of season?
 I love the colors of early fall. Little by little Autumn bells are ringing and with it, in my mind, I created a fall color background on this dimensional floral framed Birthday Wishes card!




I thought I would share a few steps by step photos how I created this floral frame card.
Firstly, I paired a variety of watercolor florals with leaves out of critter sheets, fussy cut them.



Die cut the biggest inverted scallop rectangle frame 3 times, Fence and hills 2 times out of white CS and wild grasses from black CS.


I embossed one of the fences in woodgrain, also inked it with DI. Added that fence to another one.

 


Distressed the embossed raised parts of the fence. Then blending green inks on the hills. Added some droplets of water and removed the excess using a baby wipe.


Tip: Always take a rough pic before arrangement or final output. later on, I changed my mind and put all the elements on one side only.



On a white CS, I created a background with blending of some Distress Inks. 



 Once all the elements of the scene were finished I began assembling them. The fence was attached to the card base section with thin strips of mounting tape. Next the hills with a scrap piece of grass border and layered the last border hill to create my ground using a double stick tape with some black splatters.


Arranged the florals with leaves and foliage using wild grass and tucked them behind my flowers and leaves with full of depth and dimensions on one side of the card. And I used every little scrap pieces in this creation:)D. Added the 3 layers of the inverted scalloped rectangle to create a window scene using double stick tape.
Fussy cut the sentiment along with some florals and leaves and added at the right side corner and distressed the banner edges for more interest.


Then seeing the smallest stitched tag die, I got a creative bulb idea to convert it into a cute envelope as the picture says all. Added some faux stitching lines using a white gel pen.










Finished it off with some green droplets here & there, glitter dust in flower centre and a cute butterfly. I think it is turned out perfect with florals and sentiment! We don't have fall colors in Delhi and it is something I missed here but I love fall colors. I hope you have found my step by step pictures helpful!

Here is the inside view to write the message!



Hoping this project gave you some ideas to create yours! Super fun and easy!


2 comments:

Thanks for your visit to our blog...do visit us again.