Total Pageviews

Wednesday 12 September 2018

DCAM Stencil Scrapbook Layout!

Hey guys!

Spardha here today from The Lazy Owl Designs, sharing with you yet another cool way to use the DCAM 3D stencils!


I began by using white cardstock and soft pastels with 3D Arrow Pattern Builder stencil. I am in LOVE with how soft pastels are working out with these stencils!


Then I cut out a circular window from a black cardstock and stuck the 3D pattern behind the sheet.
I coordinated the critter flowers, sequins and pastel colours with the photo I was going to use on the layout. And added a few finishing touches with a white gel pen for journaling.


I ended up using two different sets of critter sheets together but they worked out perfectly.
Hope it inspires you to use your 3D stencils in some amazing ways!

Supplies used:









--- Happy Crafting! ---

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout..and that soft pastel stencil work with black background looks stunning 😍

    ReplyDelete
  2. So vibrant and beautiful, love the dimensional flowers with beautiful stenciling!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your visit to our blog...do visit us again.