Total Pageviews

Thursday 22 November 2018

Brushed Paint Technique with DCAM

Hey guys!

Spardha here from The Lazy Owl Designs with an awesome technique I'd like to share with you today :)



So, like I promised, this one shall be the last Diwali post from my end and we'll be moving on to Christmas celebrations. Today, I'd like to share with you a brushed paint technique using dry embossing pads.



Embossing pads are fairly easy to use and provide you with a great texture for your project backgrounds as they are but they are super fun to use with added colours. Instead of using an ink pad, I dipped a dry paint brush into thick golden paint and swiped it on the embossing pad.
Inserting a solid white sheet of paper and embossing it using my Sizzix machine transferred the design with a beautiful washed-out colour effect on the card matt.



I added the diya cut-out with some "bling" and gold embossed sentiment to complete the look.
DCAM Products Used


Hope you guys try it out and tag us with your projects using DCAM products :)

--- Happy Crafting! ---

1 comment:

Thanks for your visit to our blog...do visit us again.