Total Pageviews

Monday 12 November 2018

Diwali Shaker Card with DCAM Die Set

Hey guys!
Spardha here today from The Lazy Owl Designs.
We wish you great health and prosperiety for the year and we hope you had a GREAT celebration for Diwali.


I'm here to share this amazing project I came up with while experimenting with DCAM Diya Die Cut Set. As you know, the dies are super clean-cutting and so easy to use, it is so much fun working with them.


I pre-cut a bunch of diya sets (mainly because I was having fun) but it gets really easy to mix and match colours once you have a couple of pre-cut designs with you.
Using red cardstock as a base for the card and cutting out the diya framework on the thick golden cardstock. I added a the double sided foam tape for the dimension and filled up the pocket with these gorgeous set of sequins.


Adding some finishing touches with gold embossed sentiment, flowers and twine.
I love how it turned out and I had a blast working with putting the designs together!

DCAM Supplies used 

Happy Crafting!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your visit to our blog...do visit us again.