Total Pageviews

Wednesday 24 October 2018

Diwali Card and Envelope Set using DCAM Dies

Hey guys!

Spardha taking over the DCAM blog today with some festive inspiration.



Diwali season is quickly approaching us and if you haven't yet, just stop what you're doing for a minute and see outside your window and take in the fresh magical air. As you can tell, I really  LOVE festive season and of course I made another greetings set for some lovely people I know.



I prepared the base of the card with a white matt on red cardstock and used strokes of gold paint to give my background a fine texture.
It was then a matter of me cutting out this BEAUTIFUL diya die cut using different colours and putting it together to create some dimension.



Look at the fine cut edges, this die is so smooth!
And since I didn't want to hide this beautiful card, I ended up DIY-ing my own envelope using a vellum sheet and adding some festive sequins to send someone a party-in-a-bag!



Hope you like this project, don't forget to share your wonderful Diwali creations made using DCAM dies and sheets!
Products used (DCAM Store)

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your visit to our blog...do visit us again.