Total Pageviews

Saturday 11 August 2018

A new Beginning, Design Team Announcement Aug-Feb 2018-19

Hello everyone,
This is Mansi owner of DCAM Store. Today we are moving towards a new beginning . We have a whole new design team to support us during this journey. So I would take the privilage to make an announcement of our Brand New Design Team

We are a small family of just 5 members. So let me start by introducing myself. 
Well I am Mansi , A full time mother and wife and an entrepreneur.But now I am all about Die Cuts And More  as it is not just a store, It’s a dream that became real not by chance, but by High Intention, Sincere Effort, Intelligent Direction, Skillful Execution, and a Vision to see Obstacles as opportunities. We started it in the end of 2010 , but never knew will fly this high. Well this year has been extremely fruitful for us , as we opened our first outlet in Delhi. This wont be possible, without the support of our customers.  So this is me ...
Then we have Spardha Angra. This girl has been my inspiration ever since I started crafting and she was a teenager studying in class 9th I guess. She inspired me like crazy in those days.  She Will be our DT COORDINATOR for this term. 
A little something about Spardha in her own Words....
I am an architect by profession and a craft blogger since 2008. I took a break from crafting to complete my studies for a while but I am back to exhibiting my work and hosting workshops. I have a brand under the name of "The Lazy Owl Designs" for paper crafts, graphics and interiors. I do not want me, or my creative energy, to be classified as a term. I feel that design is everywhere and that's what makes every project challenging, unique and fun! 

Next we have DAKSHA POPAT , And I guess she need no Introduction to most of us. SO over to Daksha.
Hi! Everyone,my name is Daksha Popat and I am from Kolkata living with my wonderful and very supportive husband and our two kids, daughter and a son. I have been crafting since last 25 years but came to this world of blogging from last 11/12 years, before I discovered card making , stamping, scrapbooking and all , I used to take classes on oil painting, Tanjore painting,clay murals, stained glass painting,and many more..the list is endless as I tried pretty much every medium I could get my hands on..and still learning new things 🙂. I enjoy designing new projects and love teaching and sharing this hobby with everyone. I am so happy to be a part of DCAM team and looking forward to working with Mansi and these talented group of crafters.

Next we have Vinita Jain who is the most warm person and is really enthusiastic to try new mediums and styles. 
Hello, I am Vinita Jain and I am from Delhi. Mother of two wonderful children and an avid crafter! To crafting, I came in December 2013 when I discovered the whole stamping and die cutting world through internet. Since then I'm addicted  and spend all my empty time crafting and I am fully in it after retirement from Kindergarten Teaching! I love to explore and always try different mediums now and then. I love paper crafts as it gives lots of freedom to my creativity. I have tried all mediums from Pencils to oil colors and mixed media too. 
I love making cards, 3D projects, altered arts, mixed media, making my own handmade flowers. My style is eclectic from CAS to layered and mixed media!
I am thrilled to be a part of DCAM Team and hope to inspire you with my creations!
And Last But not the least, We have Monika Weclewska . She resides in London and her flower making skills really amused me. 
Hi  my name is Monika, I’m a wife and a mother to two beautiful daughters. My crafty journey started in 2012 while on maternity leave with my second girl. At first it was just to make card for friends and family for special occasions but after a bit of encouragement form a very good friend I have started my own BLOG 
Now papercraft is my passion, something that relaxes me after work and a bit of me time.
You can view my work on my YouTube channel 
and fun page 
I hope that my work will inspire you.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your visit to our blog...do visit us again.