Total Pageviews

Sunday 24 February 2019

YOU ARE BEARY MICE

Hi Buddies ,
I am  Mansi, Owner of Die Cuts And More . Today I wanna Inspire you with my Brand New Collection of Critter Sheets. It is a very long post so grab a coffee and sit back. In the end I will be sharing a bonus envelope using upcoming critter cards.
These sheets have really been revolutionary , as it took down the effort of stamping , coloring etc... You just need to cut them and adhere them on your projects.

In my first 3 projects I have used You Are So Mice Critter Sheet... This sheet is my Favorite, Well I can't really say that because the sheets which I will share with you later  are equally favorite... SO I guess this release is my  favorite.






Here is the look of the Critter Sheet.


Now is my another favorite. How Cute is this scene , which I created Using 





                        I Adore Teddy Bears.... Well who does'nt... And these 
                          Beary Special Thoughts Teddies are So Adorable...







Another Set with Adorable Teddies...These are just
I hope You Like My Money Wrap Which I created Using these... 


Baby Critters are always required... no matter how many we have , these are never out of demand... So we have 2 more Baby Critter Sheets this month.
                                                        Bundle Of Joy


                   And Next in line is Baby Shower Critter Sheet


And As I Promised Down Below Is a Bonus Envelope which I have created using an upcoming Product, Critter Cards. 



I hope I am able to inspire you... All the products used in the above inspirations are available at www.diecutsandore.com



1 comment:

Thanks for your visit to our blog...do visit us again.