Total Pageviews

Saturday 23 February 2019

Layered embroidery Borders at the edge card!

Hello!

This is Vinita here at DCAM and thanks for joining me today!

This week I'm going to share the new die collections to DCAM in February'19.  The graceful border opens up a world of possibility in card making. There are tons of other ways and places you can use the same border and Today I'm going to demonstrate easily layered borders at the edge!



I simply cut the borders 4 times from a white CS and added a golden layer at the edges using the outline border die, it's so easy.



My card base is 15" long and 4" wide and fold it in half. Add those borders to the panels as shown in the above pic.
Now I die cut some flowers, inked and shaped them. Added a fluttery by stamping on acetate.


Added a scalloped die cut frame in golden and before adding this I added a layer of PP at the back. Now more layers added of corrugated sheets and PP. Added a printed sentiment with a big & bold Love sentiment chipzeb!
Assembled those die cut flowers with golden flourishes.




Finished it with some jute cord and granules. I added a little heart too, topping with green granules!
And have you seen the pretty flourish in golden!

How many of you take your borders to the edge? Now make your ones in your style and share at DCAM FB page!

Sending love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your visit to our blog...do visit us again.