Total Pageviews

Wednesday 9 November 2016

Let's Party

Hello friends!! 
Chitra here today with a card for our November Color challenge Inspiration!!!

Here is the challenge inspiration pic, we want to see use of stencils and atleast 3 of the 5 colors from the color palette.. 

And here is my card:

I used Moroccan Tiles double stencil set on my card; I placed one of the stencil from the set onto watercolor cardstock and secured it firmly on my work space and did some water coloring with gansai tambi watercolors. Once dry, I directly adhered it to a white cardbase.
Then I stamped all the images onto Neenah smooth white cardstock and colored using copics. The sentiment is stamped using VersaMark pigment ink on a black cardstock and heat embossed using white embossing powder. Everything is then adhered with foam squares.

Here is a close up:

Hope you liked my card. The Challenge will end on November 29 6am IST and the winners will be announced November 30 6am IST.

As we are an International Team, representing an International company we will have 2 winners. One winner will be chosen from India, and one will be an International winner. Winner will receive 1 Double Stencil set and 1 Single Stencil, from our new collection.



Thank you for stopping by.Please follow DCAM and the team on various social media platforms.



Products Used:

 14627908_10207832461077387_278643152_n   9c497590-e2a5-464b-8abf-27f58477ba7c-1  neenah me-000-9003m-double-sided-adhesive-tape-pvc-film-50-meters-phytostech-1411-29-phytostech@1

10 comments:

  1. So bright, cheerful and cute, love the coloring and beautiful stenciling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow!! That is a beautiful BG you have created. Loved the use of colors and the card is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great; I have the Raccoon, now I want the bear and fox :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. super cute card n coloring is amazing

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, loved all the details...

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun card! I love the addition of the white dots!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your visit to our blog...do visit us again.