Total Pageviews

Sunday 17 November 2013

Drawer Easel Card

Hello everyone! How are you all doing? Well its November my favourite month of the year all thanks to the good weather n becauseee its my Birthday Month :D
So today i decided to make something for myself as a birthday gift lol see this is what happens when you are a crafter n you want to recive something handmade especially created for you :P
Because i am a vintage fan i decided to use the Gorgeous Prima Divine paper pad!! Its a fabulous paper pad lots of pretty vintage prints!
So here is what i have made. Its a Easel card with a box. I upcycled an old box adding a card on the top.





Isn't it gorgeous?
I've fussy cut some elements from the paper pad and added to the card. I've used some prima bling aswell. Our store has a lot of colours in it, Do check out Our facebook page for the same! I've made some flowers using memory box aster die on which I've lightly brushed some gesso.

Hope you all liked what i made.
Thanks for stopping by

Hugs
Anchal Sapra


6 comments:

  1. What an awesome creation once again Anchal... fabulous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what an elegant shabby chic card, you' ve used the embellishments so beautifully , its tooo gooddd !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Anchal....Its beautiful...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super Gorgeous ! Happy B'day in Advance Anchal !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow ..... gorgeous card !! love the embellishments and charms

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such pretty papers n awsomely neT work !!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your visit to our blog...do visit us again.