Hello Dear Friends, Welcome to the DCAM Blog! Piyanki here today with some new cards and very simple technique.
I am using some of the old released dies today along with the DCAM Stencils. Both my cards use the same technique with different Designs.
1. Use the Double Stitched Square Dies and die cut a window out of Copy Paper.
2. Use the Die cut as the masking tape.
3. Use the Floral Designs and Ocean Spray Stencil to create the Masked area.
4. Die Cut multiple layer of Best Wishes Die.
5. Adhere all together and place it.
Thanks for stopping by. Do share how you like it and also do give it a try. Its simple and CAS.
Untill then Happy Crafting!
You Can find us: