Total Pageviews

Monday 13 March 2017

All with scraps!!!

Hello friends,

I have lots of scrap papers collected left from making albums. So today I have few projects made with scrap papers.



For the first card I used the Stripes Basket Weave Background die for the frame. I took strips of different scraps and adhered on the back side. I adhered the panel to a black card base.

For the sentiment, I took a scrap piece of black CS and added Art Alchemy opal magic, to get the purple and blue metallic color. I then die cut the paper with the Stay Blessed die. I added this to the front panel. To finish the card I added few handmade flowers and sequins.




 I took this picture to show the beautiful metallic sheen on the sentiment die cut.

  • The next project, I made a money envelope. I cut a card stock to make an envelope. I die cut the flap with the cloud die in the Double stitched Border/ card creator die set. I layered it with a scrap pattern paper and adhered a velcro sticker for closure.




On the front side I added the scrap pattern paper and inked through Bricked stencil.  I added a fussy cut image of flowers I had in my stash. I added a Inverted scallop Rectangle frame die cut and a Flourish die cut. For the sentiment I inked a scrap white CS with Abandoned Coral DI to get an ombre effect and die cut Blessings from the Stay Blessed die set. Added a few sequins to finish the cover.
 Hope you liked my projects. Till next time
Happy Crafting!!!

Die used:

Stay Blessed.

Do follow us on these social sites:


The website is updated with a new look and is ready to take orders from USA, Canada, Guam, Mexico, Australia and New Zealand, all other countries will be added soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your visit to our blog...do visit us again.