Total Pageviews

Friday 2 December 2016

Basket Weave Background Fun





Greetings friends and Fellow Crafters. LeeAnn here with a couple of fun cards I made using the Basket Weave Background Die. 
Basket Weave 

I have to say I had a bit of fun with this, I actually made more than the 2 projects that I am going to show you, but will save those for another post later in the month.

The first project is one of my favorites as of course I love making Shaker Cards. using the big shot and the Basket Weave die, I used the die to cut the topper. Using foam tape I affixed it to a sheet of Doodlebug pattern paper, In between are some sequins from Kat Scrappiness. The center image is also from the Doodlebug Santa Clause is Coming To Town 6x6 pad.

The next project was a little bit more work. I used the same Basket Weave die, cut it out of Green for the base, as well as Red and White. After having fun weaving the Red and White through the stripes, taking me back to my younger years weaving potholders on the little plastic loom. 
I then decided it needed something else and grabbed my Shaker Tag set, and cut out of matching Green paper. Using a Christmas Joy die from Kat Scrappiness, and the snowflake stamps from CDD, I added some Sequins from DCAM and put the shaker tag together. My card was then complete. 

I hope you have enjoyed my two projects. Stay tuned for the next post on DCAM tomorrow as Piyanki has something really special for you. 

Items used in these projects:




The website is updated with a new look and is ready to take orders from USA, Canada, Guam, Mexico, Australia and New Zealand, all other countries will be added soon. 
Thank you so much for playing along with us and have a great day. Please follow DCAM and the team on various social media platforms. 

3 comments:

  1. Well, now, where have I seen that oh-so-sweet shaker card, I wonder?!! : )
    The tags were great additions to both!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your visit to our blog...do visit us again.