Total Pageviews

Monday 9 December 2013

My 1st attempt at CAS

Hello everyone!
How are you all doing? Well i am here today to share few CAS Cards i made as an inspiration for you all for our current CHALLENGE # 5 CAS (Clean and simple) Cards!
Well CAS is not really difficult if you know how to use your supplies! While i was trying my hand on this style i did a lil research. I have few points to share with you all which might be helpful to newbies like me :)
CAS is all about the design - not the technique , not the tools not the embellishments. It should be uncluttered and should have open space (white space). Its not compulsory to use white as your base, you can use coloured base but it should be uncluttered like i said before.
So enough of gyan! :P Let me share what i made!


For my first card i have used a Technique Tuesday stamp set. Both the sentiment and heart are from the stamp set. I've layered this to give the card a lil dimension.


For my second card I've used quilling strips from my stash. Quilling strips are great for CAS Cards they are easy to use and fun. The die and stamp set is by Simon says stamp. Here too I've added a layer.


Now for my last card I have coloured the flower and the leaves  using distress inks the images are from a stamp set by The craft meow. I am still working on my colouring. The sentiment used is from just rite stampers.



Hope you all like my cards! Dont forget to participate in our current CHALLENGE # 5 CAS- (Clean and Simple) CARDS!!

Thanks for stopping by!
Love
Anchal Sapra 

12 comments:

  1. WOW!! Anchal, doesnt seem to be your first attempt...you rock at CAS too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome cards, totallyyy woww !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards Anchal for your first attempt at Cas you have really done just fabulous work !..Love the 3rd card of yours :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. loved d secnd card n d tiny miny hearts :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely cards anchal....i liked all but my favourite 3rd one.that flower looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards Anchal and very useful info too :) I'm new to CAS cards.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks a lot everyone! :D :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your visit to our blog...do visit us again.