Total Pageviews

Friday 22 March 2019

Box cards with cute beary images for a girl and a boy!

Hello to DCAM fans!
Good Morning!

How was your Holi festival celebrations?
I hope you all have enjoyed with your family & friends and feeling refresh now!

I could hardly wait to start sharing my box cards with you. They are so fun and different from anything else I created ever before. I used DCAM So Beary Cute 2 Critter sheets with so many beautiful images from the set to make a girlish/boyish Birthday card or welcoming little one! It is so perfect for gifting!



And especially for kids to make them happy for gifting with sweets!

For a girl



I added a die cut flourish with tiny florals to embellish my panel with a  happy birthday sentiment strip.
Tucked a pen in a pen holder with some sweets inside the box.



For a boy

I am so in love how cute the bear images so I made a box card for a boy too! I fussy cut the spring bear image.
I love the plaids, perfect for boy cards.



It has a proper box with magnet closure. I made a happy spring scene with a cute bear image.  Here is a pic while opening of the box.


A side close- up pic.



Those cute clouds are stamped with a smiley face added pink cheeks and fussy cut them all.
I love to add many details on my cards. So I cut a few strips of felt grass from my stash. Die cut some flowers, inked them in blue and added those flowers to match with bear images holding a bunch of daisies in his hand. Added a gorgeous ribbon with a fence and a bow with a button on the box flap.

Hope you like what I am sharing today!
Thanks for stopping by and Have a great day!

Measurements for making a box card

For the base of card measuring 12" x 11" and score it as shown in the image.


Front Folded panel- scored at the top panel as shown in the pic. Scored it at 1" and further divided in half inch.


Now making the box.  Measuring at 4" and further at from right side divided 1/2'' every four times to make a pan holder. From left side 1" and divided at 1/2".



Now fold it as shown in the pic for Pen holder box.

 

Covered with PP- Front of the box



Gift/ Pencil box for a boy card.



Use velcro or magnets for the closure of the box.



Supply list

https://www.diecutsandmore.com/all-categories/dcam-brand/so-beary-cute
https://www.diecutsandmore.com/all-categories/dcam-brand/blooming-beauty-2967
https://www.diecutsandmore.com/all-categories/dcam-brand/build a peony-flower-die-3036
https://www.diecutsandmore.com/all-categories/dcam-brand/inverted-scallop-rectangle-frame-dies-1487
http://diecutsandmore.com/product/margeurita-flowers/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your visit to our blog...do visit us again.