Total Pageviews

Friday 27 January 2017

Sending love...

Hello everyone!

Gayatri here, back with another set of inspiration with the latest dies released by DCAM. I am showcasing the Inverted Scallop Rectangle Frame dies and sentiment dies today.

1. Best Wishes




I cut a frame with the largest of the dies. I cut in half and layered it on a pattern paper.I inked the edges of the pattern paper with vintage photo DI. I added a handmade flower and few leaf die cuts. I die cut the sentiment on a black CS and adhered the same. The whole layout I layered on a white card stock.

2. Sending Love






  • For this card I used the second largest die and die cut a frame from white CS.
  • I cut a white card stock with one of the dies from the Double stitched border and Card creator die set. I inked it with Mowed lawn DI.
  • I tool a white card base and inked it with Ocean waves ink from Altenew.
  • I inked through Tim Holtz stencil - 'Rays' with Wild honey DI. I adhere the stitched border die cut, to the card base. 
  • I adhere the frame with foam tape.



      

  •  I added the image - stamped with Nano and colored with copics. 
  • I stamped the sentiment and added two heart sequins.


Products used 

Script die  

\






Inverted Scallop Dies

Double stitched dies  


    
Nano  












Sweet Heart Mix

Hope you liked my projects. Till next time - Happy crafting!!

The website is updated with a new look and is ready to take orders from USA, Canada, Guam, Mexico, Australia and New Zealand, all other countries will be added soon. 


Please follow us on these social sites too




10 comments:

  1. Fantastic cards! I just love the second one so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards..n beautiful coloring .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such bright n happy cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute cards!!! Loved both of them !!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your cards are super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very beautiful cards... It's superb

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your visit to our blog...do visit us again.