Total Pageviews

Friday 18 November 2016

Moroccan Tile and Cuteness

Greetings crafty friends. LeeAnn here with a project I made using the Moroccan Tile 2 Step Stencil Set with a little added extra. I made a video while working on this. However in doing so, I managed to not get the finishing of the project in; and for that I am sorry.

So before I get started on that, let me do a quick reminder about the Color and Stencil Challenge we have going on until the end of November.
You can use stencils from any company, along with at least 3 colors from the above chart. Please link your entry on the main challenge post here.

Now for my post... 

Here is a video I made of the process... 


Today I did a project out of my norm, as I am normally a card maker, but was in the mood for something else. SO. I used 12x12 white cardstock and the Moroccan Tile stencil set. Using my Tattered Angels Shimmer Spray (TASS) in Candy Apple Red I sprayed the area, changed out for the second layer of the stencil and sprayed with TASS Sand color. After making an adjustment with the stencil revealing yet another section of white I sprayed with TASS Lemon Zest. Once the stencil was removed again I spritzed the entire page with TASS Iridescent Gold. 
I used my heat tool to dry the sprays before moving on. 


Using the DCAM Its A Boy/Girl Die set and pink cardstock I cut out the words with my Big Shot. I had some Prima trim in my stash with Dusty Rose colored flowers, which I put to use after adding a few DCAM Glass Droplets. 

The little Princess is from Imaginice which I colored with Spectrum Noir and Bic Mark-Its. 

Putting the final touches on the page were printed photographs of my adorable granddaughter. 

Not leaving well enough alone, and realizing I forgot to take photos while doing the video, I made another: The first I kept for myself the second is now living at my daughters house.



I hope you have enjoyed this project.
Items used from DCAM:

Stencil

Die Set

Clear Droplets
 Hope I have inspired you today to create wonders with the DCAM stencils. Looking forward to seeing you all participate in our current challenge and you can link your posts here

The Challenge will end on November 29 6am IST
 The winners will be announced November 30 6am IST

 Follow us on these social media


7 comments:

  1. Wonderful project, So beautifully used the stencil and your granddaughter is soooo sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely project and Loved the background you created with stencils. Miss Juliet is super adorable. God Bless Her..

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute! Love the sweet pics and wonderful tute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What delightful keepsakes for both of you! She's a real sweetie!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your visit to our blog...do visit us again.