Pages

▼

Wednesday, 12 September 2018

DCAM Stencil Scrapbook Layout!

Hey guys!

Spardha here today from The Lazy Owl Designs, sharing with you yet another cool way to use the DCAM 3D stencils!


I began by using white cardstock and soft pastels with 3D Arrow Pattern Builder stencil. I am in LOVE with how soft pastels are working out with these stencils!


Then I cut out a circular window from a black cardstock and stuck the 3D pattern behind the sheet.
I coordinated the critter flowers, sequins and pastel colours with the photo I was going to use on the layout. And added a few finishing touches with a white gel pen for journaling.


I ended up using two different sets of critter sheets together but they worked out perfectly.
Hope it inspires you to use your 3D stencils in some amazing ways!

Supplies used:









--- Happy Crafting! ---

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout..and that soft pastel stencil work with black background looks stunning 😍

    ReplyDelete
  2. So vibrant and beautiful, love the dimensional flowers with beautiful stenciling!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your visit to our blog...do visit us again.