Total Pageviews

Tuesday 5 December 2017

Margeurita flowers Die by DCAM

Hi Guys!
Its Samreen Merchant here and I'll be doing a few guest posts for Die Cuts And More!
3 DIFFRENT DIES and 9 TOTALLY DIFFERENT FLOWERS,You ready for it?
Yeaaaaa you read it right!

I was actually in thoughts of becoming a DTM for an Indian Craft store to start off with and I'm glad I noticed Mansi's Facebook post! 
I did'nt waste another moment and immidiately shooted out an email!
few days later there is this box at my door FULL of crafty goodies.
What a generous girl she is!

Back to the Topic, Today I'll be sharing an arrangement of daisies I did with the Margeurita flowers Die by DCAM 


I've cut the flowers in off white foamiran and the Leaves in Olive green



Colored the flowers in Olive green for a bit of tint, Heated on an iron and Voila! the flowers are ready! Suuuper quick and super eazzzzy!


The centres are pretty simple, I glued some copper Microbeads on the clay centres I make with Quick Dry Tacky Glue available at the Website.





I hope these flowers inspire you to create your own with the Margeurita flowers.
If you dont have it already Then go BUY ASAP! because im coming up with a different flower in another post with the same die!!
Happy Shopping And Happy Crafting
xoxo
Samreen Merchant for DCAM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your visit to our blog...do visit us again.