Total Pageviews

Saturday, 7 January 2017

Shaker Tag Elephant

Hello crafty friends, 

today I´m back to show you how to use the shaker tag dies. I love tags, but I don't use them enough. To get more out of them I love using tags on my cards. So you can combine them. I find them so pretty but I always prefer making cards. There are probably more than two ways to use tags on cards, but I like separating them in two categories: 1. Tag is the main focus of the card and 2. Tag is just to create some interest. And this is how I used my shaker tag today. 


First I created my scene and colored the scene with my distress inks Tumbled Glass and Twisted Citron. After creating my scene I die cut the shaker tag. I created the shaker window with some foamtape and a piece of acetate. I filled my shaker window with clear sequins and beads. 


I stamped my images on watercolor paper and colored them with my Zig Real Color Brush pens. Then I fuzzy cut everything and glued it on my shaker tag on top of the card. To finish my card I just used some Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Brush Pen and Glossy Accents


I hope you enjoyed my card and ideas for today and until the next time I hope you have a wonderful week. 

Please don't forget to visit us at or other social media networks and I hope you enjoyed my card.


DISTRESS INKS

CLEAR WINK OF STELLA

CLEAR SEQUINS

SHAKER TAG DIE

ZIG REAL COLOR BRUSH PEN

GLOSSY ACCENTS




MerkenMerkenMerkenMerkenMerkenMerken

10 comments:

  1. Super cute card :)
    Cheers
    preety

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are awesome, great job Vanessa.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are awesome, great job Vanessa.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card!!! LOved the Pastel Shades.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too stinkin' cute! Love the continuity with the shaker tag popped out!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your visit to our blog...do visit us again.