Total Pageviews

Wednesday, 26 October 2016

Card with bricked wall stencil


Hi crafty friends,

Today, I am highlighting the bricked wall stencil from Die Cuts and More. I have made a video on how I made the card. So I am not going into the details. Here are few pictures and I will let you enjoy the video.








Products used:


      
DCAM Stencil
Distress Ink 







altenew-crisp-dye-ink-cubes-cool-summer-night-altink3030_image1__76735-1445466624-1280-1280
Altenew - Cool Summer






9c497590-e2a5-464b-8abf-27f58477ba7c-1
Stampaholic Nano
      
Crystal clear



0000402037

Adhesive


Hope I have inspired you with my creation. Do leave your love below in the comments.

Do follow us on our social sites too:



See you next time with more creations.
Till then ... Happy Crafting!!!

Gayatri


14 comments:

  1. What a beautiful take on Bricked wall stencil!!! Loved the final result.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Thanks for the video tutorial :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Appreciate your video, and creativeness.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sue. xx Hugs

      Delete
  4. Love your beautiful card Gayatri!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Djamila. xx hugs

      Delete

Thanks for your visit to our blog...do visit us again.