Total Pageviews

Saturday 9 November 2013

Pop up card

Hello everyone!
How are you all doing? I hope all of you are enjoying the gorgeous creations my fellow DT's are getting to inspire you all! The theme for this month's Challenge is 3D INTERACTIVE CARDS!!

To inspire you all i am back with another creation.

Now you all most be wondering how can this simple looking card be 3D!! Hehe!
Its time for some magic!


Here's a side view showing the pop up.



Isn't it pretty?

How did you like my twist to the pot card? I've made the simple pot card and added it to a pop up card. Magic!! :P

I've used Graphic 45 Secret garden paper pad! Its a gorgeous paper pad! the prints are lovely and there is so much to fussy cut! I just love it!
I hand cut the pot in such a way so that it forms a pocket with a tag inside which i decorated. I've used joy crafts flower die and snipped the petals a little and inked them using Mustard seed distress ink. I've cut some leaves from the paper pad and embossed them. I've used 2 different  punches by Martha Stewart! Our store has a wide variety of MS punches! Do check it out!

Hope you all liked my creation! Dont forget to be a part of this Months super fun Challenge!

Thanks for stopping by! Stay inspired Stay Creative!

Hugs
Anchal Sapra


8 comments:

  1. Lovely card Anchal...loved the shades...and the flower pot looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a pretty card ,lovely flowers and use of colours

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clever to make the flower pot into a pop up with the added interactive element !! Love it

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty card!! Love the colors

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the pot element n d bright yellow shade here !!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your visit to our blog...do visit us again.